如果没水你怕或不怕都无所谓了
If we don't get water, it won't matter if you're scared or not.
摩洛哥的士兵们曾因缺水而发疯
In Morocco, soldiers went mad when they ran out of water.
那你怎么做的-忍着
-What did you do?一Bear it.
吃点东西继续走
Eat something, go on.
那肉太硬了我咬不动
That meat's impossible to chew cold.
我也不吃
I'm not eating that meat.
我们只剩这点能吃的了
It's all we have.
这是你的羊
They were your sheep.
还有我的狗
And my dog.
我们改变不了过去
We can't change anything now.
当暴风雨来临
When there's a storm,
强硬的树会折断
the strong, hard trees break
但棕榈树
but palm trees
它们不那么强但能弯下腰来
that aren't as strong, can bend in half,
当然并不是屈服
which isn't the same as bowing down.
这是它们的生存之道
That's how they survive.
剧透:男主最后为解救小孩战斗牺牲了